The holiday season is full of gatherings and parties with friends, families and coworkers, which means it’s full of photos! Popular beauty magazine Marie Claire asked several models what their best advice on how to be photogenic. Here are some of the models’ tips; use these to look fabulous in every photo this holiday season!
- Your eyebrows frame your face, so highlight them with makeup
- Use mascara before applying false lashes so they stick better
- Put pure glycerin on your lips the night before
- Try tilting your head at a 45 degree angle
- Put one hand on your waist to make your legs look longer
- Don’t pose too much, think natural and don’t be afraid to move around a bit
- Be confident because it always shows through
- Of course…smile!