Always put your best face forward. Don’t let wrinkles, blemishes and dry or oily skin keep your confidence from glowing and inner beauty from showing. Here are 10 rules for radiant skin via She Knows Beauty.
- Don’t smoke; it’s a sure way to develop dry, wrinkly skin.
- Know what type of skin you have – sensitive, dry, oily or combination – so you know which products are best for your skin.
- Try out different products until you find the ones that work best for you; then, create a routine with these.
- Apply SPF before applying makeup every single day.
- Don’t cake on the makeup.
- Wash your brushes and makeup tools regularly to remove bacteria and dirt.
- Moisturize every morning and night.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes during the day and use an anti-aging eye cream at night to prevent the sensitive skin around your eyes from forming wrinkles.
- Exfoliate with gentle microbeads at least once or twice a week.
- Always remove your makeup before going to bed.
For more tips on skin care, subscribe to our blog. Also, don’t forget to like Midwest Medical Aesthetics on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. For the industry’s best skin products and wrinkle erasing treatments in the Kansas City area, come into the MMA center located at 11213 Nall Avenue Suite 140 in Leawood, Kansas.