As the owner of a medical spa that offers among many cosmetic treatments, Lapex Liposuction in Kansas, I feel compelled to give you some information on the health benefits of liposuction. There’s a lot of misunderstanding of the treatment and I’d like to clear some things about it below.
There are many skeptics who believe that liposuction is not a decent solution to losing fat and weight. These same skeptics describe liposuction as a superficial treatment that is designed for people who are too lazy to engage in diet and exercise.
However, these skeptics are most certainly wrong, as liposuction is not for conceited, lazy people but rather the procedure is for people who are not satisfied with the way that their bodies look and know liposuction is fast, safe and easy – most liposuction patients begin a diet and exercise plan after they’ve received the treatment and usually maintain their new physical appearance.
Reports by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery reveal that liposuction is the most popular cosmetic procedure that is currently being performed in the United States.
Reports by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery also reveal that there were a total of 384,626 cases of liposuction that were performed in the year 2003 alone.
In short, liposuction can best be described as a cosmetic procedure that is designed to help with contouring the body, by getting rid of excess fat deposits that are located in a specific area of an individual’s body.
Here is a list of a few benefits liposuction:
- Accurate Body Contouring – As stated before, there is a few benefits liposuction, and one of them is enabling you to alter the shape of your body, to best suit your needs. With the ever new advancements in technology, the extent to which the body can be contoured has become greater.
- Speedy Recovery – Unlike other surgical procedures, liposuction has a shorter recovery time, and there is minimal scarring involved. This is primarily due to the fact that liposuction is a non-invasive procedure. As a result of the advancements in technology, recovery time is now within just a few weeks. Results can also been seen just a few days after the surgery, as there is minimal swelling involved.
- Reduced Discomfort – One of the reported side effects of other types of body reshaping surgeries is severe discomfort; however, liposuction includes a reduction in the discomfort felt after the procedure. Now with the use if tumescent fluids, there is minimal trauma to your body; as such, you will be able to return to your normal activities in a just a few weeks.
- Health Benefits – Liposuction also includes various health benefits. Liposuction does result in weight loss; therefore, the risk of you developing certain medical conditions is reduced. Less weight means that you are less likely to develop certain types of cancer, diabetes, heart problems, among other serious disease.
- Reduced Cellulite – The last of the benefits of liposuction is that cellulite will be reduced on your body; your skin will become more tightened, and other areas of your body will be more toned as well.
So as you can see, liposuction treatments do benefit the patient in several ways and the pro’s definitely are proven to outweigh the con. If you have any questions please, don’t hesitate to call Midwest Medical Aesthetics at 1-866-854-7181 and get on your weight to looking and feeling better today!