WOW…I’ve received a lot of feedback regarding our last post about out weight loss workshop and a we are almost totally booked for the Diet Workshop on Tuesday July 19th at 6:00 p.m. In fact we only have space left for 10 more and that’s it! You can bring a friend if you like just let me know as soon as possible so we can make sure your space is reserved.
One more very important issue. In my email about the Ideal Protein System, I’ve received some feedback and there are some who think , “Oh, this is the same as the Atkins Diet”. That couldn’t be farther from the actual facts.
The Ideal Protein System and the Atkins High Protein Diet…
are Totally Different!
- Atkins is meat based ….Ideal protein is whey, soy (plant not the bean), milk, egg (vegetarian, non GMO, no MSG)
- Atkins is heavy on the fat….Ideal protein is just the right amount of fat
- Atkins is eat as much as you want of certain foods, Ideal protein is more controlled in portion sizes
- Atkins is very low carb….Ideal protein is just the right amount of carbs in order to reset the pancreas.
Our Pancreas are overworked with the processed food in our diet which is spiking the insulin in our bodies all of the time. Carbs are lowered and then re-introduced later in the weight loss in order to give the pancreas a rest.
The benefits of this system are truly amazing.
- You are not hungry….no diet pills or hunger management pills
need to be taken
- You do not have any cravings because your blood sugar is stable
and you are full
- You have no afternoon energy slump
- You have lots of energy
- You don’t feel like you are on a diet because you are eating healthy,
delicious foods (all the foods are almost all protein but look and taste
like high carbohydrate foods!)
- You Feel Great!
This plan works wonders on cellulite (you can actually do this plan to lose cellulite even if you do not need to lose weight).
My typical daily diet includes:
- Breakfast: Cheesy Omelet (Ideal Protein)
- Lunch: Huge salad (2 cups of various veggies along with tons of different types of lettuce with Walden Farms dressing on it (can also use some olive oil)
- Afternoon Snack: At 3 p.m. I have a Ideal Protein Snack which is southwest cheese curls, or a cup of soup or a delicious pudding.
- Dinner: Huge salad again along with 5-7 oz of a lean protein (chicken, beef, 2 eggs, fish, soy)
- Snack before bed: Ideal protein pudding, drink, soup or jello.
Ideal is actually less expensive to do, weight loss is 2-7lbs weekly, you eat much more food, you eat delicious foods, there is no monotony of the same foods, no shots, and it’s easy for those who travel (just need the packets and a small blender bottle and EVERY restaurant and even fast food places have salad!)
Come in on the Tuesday July 19th for the workshop to experience the Ideal Protein System for Yourself. To reserve your spot for this life changing workshop, just respond to this email or call our office.
Space is limited – ONLY 10 SpotsLeft – So Act Now!
Here’s to Looking Your Best…
Kathleen Stegman Ed.D, RN
P.S. Our Artefill/Bellafill™ Day with Summer Sizzling Specials has been re-scheduled to August 4th. Only 15 appointment slots are available.
P.P.S. We also have other systems like HcG, Zerona, Lapex, and Accent. Find out which one is right for you by scheduling a weight loss consult!