In the world of plastic and cosmetic surgery, almost anything is possible, but some procedures are more popular than others. Here are some of the Top 5 plastic surgery trends that have emerged during the past few years, according to 2010 statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons recently shared by celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn on Good Morning America Health:
- Breast augmentation remains the most popular cosmetic surgery.
- Facelifts have increased by 9%.
- Usage of Botox™ and Dysport™ wrinkle fillers is up 12% for younger, smoother skin.
- Body contouring with treatments such as Accent face and neck toning help minimize sagging skin in patients who have lost a dramatic amount of weight.
- Many surgeons are expanding use of fat grafting for naturally reshaping the face, breasts, and buttocks.
Let Midwest Medical Aesthetics help you revamp your body in time for summer with our free body care analysis and skin care analysis.