First of all I’d like to wish you a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! It seems every Year we look forward to the New Year with hope and a whole bunch of promises to ourselves. You know, they’re the ones we made last year before we fell off the wagon…and we’re not alone on this.
According to Time.com here is a list of:
- Lose Weight and Get Fit
- Quit Smoking
- Learn Something New
- Eat a Healthier Diet
- Get Out of Debt and Save Money
- Spend More Time With Family
- Travel To New Places
- Be Less Stressed
- Drink Less
Here’s some GOOD NEWS! I can help you with #1 and #4 which will also help with #8.
For the last couple of emails I’ve given you some tips on Holiday Sliming Tips, the HCG Diet, How to Lose Weight and the Lapex and Zerona Laser. And let’s not forget that regular exercise will improve your health.
However losing weight in the right places is complex. And that’s why here at Midwest Medical Aesthetics we have so many different options for you to choose from. Each person’s situation is different and it takes an expert to be able to understand your individual needs and formulate a plan that will work for you.
Here are 5 tips that will help you keep holiday weight gain at bay and lose a few pounds by new year.
1. Track your food. That means all of it, from the spoonful of cookie batter you ate while baking to the free sample of ham at the grocery store. Plan your meals and snacks in advance so you can enjoy your favorites and still stay on track.
2. Look up calories before you bite. Calculate the nutrition information in your favorite holiday foods so you can add them to your tracker.
3. Make fitness a priority. Food is only one part of the equation that determines whether you’ll lose or gain weight. Fitness is just as important.
4. Schedule your workout like an appointment. Add your workouts to your calendar so that other obligations don’t get in the way of your gym time.
5. Don’t make mountains out of molehills. It’s easy to go over your calories one day and feel like a failure. But remember that it takes much more than one day of overeating to thwart your progress.
Or you could try the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program: This could very well be Your Last Diet
If you find yourself slipping, you could try our Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program! This is a 4-phase medically designed and professionally supervised muscle-sparing weight loss program. The average person has a weight loss of 3-7 lbs. per week. This is accomplished by stabilizing the pancreas and blood sugar levels while burning fat, which helps you transition to a healthy lifestyle plan for weight management.
Call our office today to schedule a complimentary consultation and together we can go over all your options including the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program. Let me help you reach your goals for 2014!
Happy New Year!