Brite White Teeth Whitening
BriteWhite is a new concept developed by BEKS Incorporated for Cosmetic Teeth Whitening using Blue LED (Light Emitting Diode).
BriteWhite is the newest technology globally for whitening teeth safely. A cool ray of Blue LED lights, with selected wavelengths using a special custom blend of gel to prevent heat and whiten teeth safely. Be a winner by adding teeth whitening to your repertoire of services. Eleven shades in less than twenty minutes have been achieved on aged teeth.
BriteWhite offers the first LED (Light Emitting Diode) system that is inserted inside of the mouth for ultimate cosmetic teeth whitening. With BriteWhite there is no heat, no sensitivity, no cheek retractors, no rubber dams, no saliva drip, no gagging, no long waiting, and no pain. The Blue LED light has been proven to be safe and using less time promotes whitening without softening enamel, which causes corrosive problems and the disruption of soft and hard tissues. BriteWhite also prevents damage to the pulp.
BriteWhite treats all teeth. Results for whitening teeth are obtained by attacking the discolorations of the teeth. A specifically tailored gel, a specific wavelength, and power are combined to boost the delivery of the light to all teeth. The upper and lower inside and outside covers all areas to whiten teeth simultaneously. BriteWhite uses Carbamide Peroxide and our products do not contain gluten, Flouride or alcohol ingredients maintaining the safest products to offer our clients.
BriteWhite is a self administered teeth whitening application and follows the Council for Cosmetic Teeth Whitening, Best Practice and Code of Ethic.
BriteWhite is FDA Cleared, US made, and has Global Patent Pending.
Below are some testimonials from people who have used BriteWhite. Their experiences clearly prove the benefits of BriteWhite and what they can do for your smile.
- “I had a 5 minute treatment with another professional treatment [brand] and could not continue. With BriteWhite, I continued my treatment without sensitivity with exciting results.” Angela, Dallas, TX
- “It was great. My teeth feel new.” Taniki, Dallas, TX
- “Regarding Ionic White, the procedure is horrendous, and I saw absolutely no results! Plus the fact that you have to do it 3 times is quite a hassle. The worst part about it really was the fact that, after the lights turn off after 2 minutes, you have to keep whatever is in your mouth for 5 minutes. That is kind of disgusting if you think about it. There is nothing like BriteWhite.” Phil, Miami, FL
- “My teeth look great- really white!” Kathy, Garden Ridge, TX
- “It is so great! I really like the results. Thank you.” Keb, Dallas, TX
- “Incredible results- my teeth were all but orange, one treatment whitened my teeth 11 shades. I love my smile!” Alwana, Dallas, TX
- “I am very happy with the results. I didn’t experience any discomfort whatever. This machine is amazing. Thank you.” Jacqueline, Laredo, TX
- “Years of smoking were wiped away in minutes!” Shayne, Stephenville, TX
- “I received a power whitening one month ago. My gums and teeth hurt so badly during the whole process. It took an hour to complete. I could not eat or drink anything that whole day. Today I had the BriteWhite treatment on my teeth. It was wonderful! I have no sensitivity whatsoever. I love it and want to recommend it to everyone!” Mindy, Magee, MS
- “No pain, my teeth were not sensitive, and it didn’t taste badly.” Ronda, Ovett, MS
- “I had power bleeching and my teeth were so sensitive and gums so sore I coudln’t even work for 2 weeks. I was scared to try anything to whiten my teeth again. When I had my teeth whitened for only 10 minutes with Brite White it took all the fear I had away and I knew this was the new way to keep my teeth white without pain. This is the greatest!” Sherry, New York
- “This is the first time I have ever had my teeth whitened and I felt a little afraid. I smoked and drank coffee and I was embarressed to show my teeth. After 15 minuites with brite white my teeth looked great. I felt nothing and my teeth do not feel sensitive. Thanks alot Brite White.” Bob, Las Vegas
Tetracycline teeth are hard to whiten… Improvement can be expected with BriteWhite.