Reserve your spot for this life changing workshop on Tues. July 19th, at 6:00 p.m.
Space is limited so act now!
I’ve made an amazing discovery and I want to share it with you on Tuesday July 19th, where we’re going to have a weight loss workshop to show you:
- how you can still eat delicious foods, not be hungry and…lose 3-4 pounds per week;
- samples of Ideal Protein Foods so you can see and experience the taste of great food;
- talk frankly about weight and the problem with the pancreas and insulin working properly;
- how the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is an easy 4-phase medically designed protocol that helps stabilize the pancreas and blood sugar levels while burning fat and maintaining muscle and other lean tissue.
It’s not your fault if you haven’t been able to shed those troublesome pounds. Let’s face facts…most of us have tried different types of dieting plans and we’ve ended up back where we started. To fully understand what is happening, we need to know how certain types of foods are processed and how our bodies burn fat.
25 years ago by Dr. Tran Tien Chanh, MD PhD, Developed an amazing protocol in France. He focused his career and research on nutrition with a particular emphasis on the treatment of obesity and obesity related issues.
His discovery of how your body employs energy from three reserves: glycogen (carbohydrate), protein and fats was a medical breakthrough in the treatment of weight loss. First from the understanding of how simple and complex carbohydrate reserves when depleted, turns simultaneously to its protein and fat reserves for energy.
Simple and complex carbohydrates can prevent weight loss. The body stores approximately three days worth of carbohydrates. Because of this, the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method has a beginning and an end… until 100% of the weight loss goal is achieved.
One of the key ingredients to success is the restriction of sugars (simple and complex). Why? Because, as long as sugar is being consumed, the body is not burning fat.
The main principle is to deplete the glycogen (carbohydrate) reserves completely in order to compel the body to turn to its fat reserve to burn calories. How do we get the body to burn its fat reserves and not its muscle mass reserves, if both are depleted simultaneously? By providing the body with foods that have a high protein value, complete with 8 essential amino acids, 97% absorbable, which make them biologically-complete proteins. A dieter will feel energized, look vibrant and feel strong.
What You Can Expect…
Based on over 25 years of experience and 5 million people in Europe, Canada, and the United States, the program enables the following:
- On average, women lose weight at the rate of 3 to 4 pounds per week and 4 to 7 pounds per week for men
- Quick weight loss without sacrificing muscle mass
- An understanding of how food affects and is utilized by the body, including what causes
- fat storage
- Improved energy, appetite control and reduced cravings – usually on day 4 or 5
To reserve your spot for this life changing workshop, just email us or call our office.
Here’s to Looking Your Best
Kathleen Stegman Ed.D, RN
P.S. Our Artefill/Bellafill™ Day with Summer Sizzling Specials has been re-scheduled to August 4th. Only 15 appointment slots are available.