Cryotherapy is your best training partner.
Enhance the results of your body treatments.
Speed up recovery, reduce pain, and swelling.
Localized cold targeting to the inner and outer thighs for smoother look and texture.
Cryo technology targeted right at your abs, sides, and back to firm and tone stubborn areas.
Tighten upper arms to create more definition, tone, and smoothness.
*Results may vary*
Cryotherapy has been used for centuries to treat various ailments and injuries, and has become a widely accepted method for biological regeneration and healing. In recent years, the exceptional effects of Cryotherapy have also been observed in body aesthetics by firming, toning, and smoothing the skin and body.
LipoBelt has been developed so that you can safely and effectively harness the power of Cryotherapy right in your own home. Patented Cold Targeting Technology makes LipoBelt distinctly different from standard cold packs. Our proprietary gel refrigerant formula reaches 15-20°F below standard packs, and its chamber design absorbs and diffuses heat throughout the surface of the pack. By diffusing the heat, LipoBelt can maintain a specifically low temperature range for over 60 minutes – three times longer than the 20 minutes offered by standard packs. Combined with a specially woven fabric barrier to protect the skin from frostbite and cold burns, and a soft neoprene belt that hugs the body for even compression, the LipoBelt system is unparalleled in design and engineering.
We generally recommend using your LipoBelt 1 HOUR a day for 30 days:
- To improve body aesthetics
- To get the most out of your workouts
- To enhance the effects of your spa body treatments
Begin harnessing the Power of the Freeze, and discover what it can do for your body.
LipoBelt for Post-Workout Recovery
LipoBelt®‘s Cryo technology post-workout system speeds up recovery, so YOU can boost your performance for leaner results, and to achieve new peaks of strength.
Studies show that recovery is just as important as your workout. What you do at home after you work out can affect how hard and how long you train the next day, AND can impact the kind of results you achieve.
Stiff joints and muscles lead to compromised workouts and injury. Cryotherapy performed immediately after exercise enhances muscular recovery by stimulating anti-inflammatory proteins and other natural muscle-repairing chemicals, reducing soreness and muscle damage.
Regular Cryotherapy treatments can stimulate the production of collagen, a vital protein that makes up the structure of bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles and skin. Collagen protein is the cement that holds everything in the body together.
How Cryotherapy Can Benefit Your Workouts:
- Boost your body’s natural anti-inflammatory response to assist in workout recovery, prevent soreness, and kick-start your healing process.
- Increase circulation to deliver rich oxygen and nutrients to muscles, and boost metabolism to flush out toxins after a workout.
- Stimulate the production of collagen to aid tissue repair, and enhance your muscle’s capacity to regenerate.
- Advanced Cryo technology contracts and tones your abs naturally via cold, unlike EMS belts that use electronic pulses. Keep enhancing results and get leaner while you relax AND recover!
- LipoBelt® provides similar cooling to other cold lipolysis body contouring treatments that target stubborn exercise resistant fat, like muffin tops, back fat, inner/outer thighs, and even cellulite.
LipoBelt for Aesthetics
Cryotherapy is a natural way to enhance and accelerate the effects of non-invasive body treatments that address stubborn, hard to eliminate areas like muffin tops, or treatments that firm up crêpey tummies and smooth cellulite.
How Cryotherapy Can Benefit You:
- Stimulates and optimizes collagen production within deep layers of the skin
- Temporarily improves the appearance of cellulite
- Increases firmness of crêpey abdomens, and sagging upper arms
- Minimizes swelling by increasing the body’s anti-inflammatory response
- Improves the smoothness and firmness of thighs
- Improves skin tone and tightening
Many people who don’t want to undergo surgery, seek alternative solutions for their trouble spots. While there are several body treatments to choose from, results can vary widely from person to person, depending on the number of sessions received and what that person does at home in between sessions.
Now, you can integrate the power of Cryotherapy with your body treatments to naturally amplify and extend your results with LipoBelt®’s Advanced Cold Targeting Technology. LipoBelt® can be used synergistically with:
- RF (radio frequency) for firming and tightening of skin
- Endermologie for cellulite reduction
- Lipo-Light and Ultra Sound for body contouring and fat reduction
- Herbal wraps for slimming
Regular and consistent use is the key to achieving the best results from any body treatment. LipoBelt® should be used in between sessions as directed by your esthetician, to augment your treatments conveniently in the privacy of your home, and to extend results to make them last longer.
LipoBelt for Post-Liposuction Therapy
Most patients experience severe pain, soreness and swelling when they get home from their liposuction or tummy tuck surgery. This can cause a lot of stress, both on the patient, and whoever is caring for them.
The goal of post-surgical care is to optimize recovery by minimizing swelling and bruising, and ultimately reducing discomfort and dissatisfaction. Although surgical techniques have advanced, post-surgical care meant to address these problems still remain antiquated. As advanced as technology and technique have come over the recent years, patients are still told to buy a bag of frozen peas to relieve the swelling and discomfort. After spending thousands of dollars on the procedure, patients deserve a more thoughtful and more effective solution.
An ideal method of care prevents problems before they occur. Adding LipoBelt® cold compression therapy system to the care regimen will greatly improve the post-surgical experience. LipoBelt® is the only re-usable, continuous use cold therapy compression device designed specifically for the recovery of the liposuction and tummy tuck patient. LipoBelt®‘s patented design is by far the most effective at absorbing heat, even through layers of compression garments. Made with neoprene fabric, it stretches and hugs the body for maximum comfort on tender, swollen skin.
LipoBelt® is not only the ideal partner for a recovering liposuction or tummy tuck patient, but by relieving pain and inflammation, it aims to speed up recovery and lessen dependency on pain medication.
Instructions for Use
*Results may vary*
Use as directed by your doctor or esthetician, or as required by your workout program for recovery and enhancement.
Body Aesthetics: 1 Hour a day for 30 days, with maintenance of 1-3 times per week thereafter. *see note below
Post Surgical Care: Begin 1 day after surgery. Wear above compression garments as needed for relief of pain and swelling. Once compression garments are not required, use daily for up to 1 Hour, or as directed by your doctor, to address residual swelling and unevenness.
*Note: If combining with other body treatments, follow instructions provided by your esthetician. Wait at least 1 day after intensive RF treatments. LipoBelt may be used immediately after most body treatments, such as Endermologie, Infrared, massage, or body wraps. It is best to wait a few hours after Lipo Light or UltraSound treatments before using your LipoBelt.
- Freeze the cold packs for at least 24 hours prior to using them with your LipoBelt®. This will ensure that your cold packs are completely frozen and will maintain its ideal temperature. Lay them flat in your freezer, and do not place items on top of the packs. Doing so can damage your cold packs.
- Once the cold packs are ready, remove them from your freezer and gently flatten them if needed.
- Locate the openings on each cold pack compartment. Place the cold packs inside the pockets and completely seal the Velcro.
- Put the belt on using either the Step-in Method or the Wrap-around Method below. Position the cold packs over your target areas, underneath your clothes. The belt is designed to be worn directly against your skin.
- Relax for 1 hour and let the Advanced Cold Targeting Technology go to work! LipoBelt® works best while doing very little activity such as watching tv, reading, using the computer, or talking on the phone.
- After 1 hour, carefully remove the belt and return the cold packs back into your freezer for the next treatment. Wait at least 24 hours before using them again.
There are 2 ways to put on your LipoBelt®:
Place a sliding cold pack module on each side of the main cold pack. Insert the free end of the belt through the plastic loop. Step into the belt with the large cold pack positioned over your midsection. Adjust the cold packs so that they are directly over your target areas, then pull on the strap to tighten. Secure the belt on using the Velcro tab. To deliver maximum coldness to your target area, tighten the belt so that it fits snug against your body.
Place a sliding cold pack module on each side of the main cold pack. Position the LipoBelt® around your midsection, and insert the free end of the belt through the plastic loop. Adjust the cold packs so that they are directly over your target areas. Pull on the strap and secure the belt on using the Velcro tab. To deliver maximum coldness to your target area, tighten the belt so that it fits snug against your body.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I exercise while I have the LipoBelt on?
No, the LipoBelt is designed to work best while doing very little activity such as watching tv, reading, using the computer, or talking on the phone.
What will I feel while I have the LipoBelt on?
Your target areas will increasingly feel cold during the first 15 minutes or so. After this initial few minutes, those areas will feel slightly numb. Your body will eventually adjust to the cold and neutralize.
Will I lose weight using the LipoBelt?
LipoBelt is not intended to be used as a weight loss product. It aids in smoothing, firming, toning, and tightening trouble areas.
What can I do to enhance my results?
It’s important to help your body flush out the damaged fat cells by drinking plenty of water regularly. Massaging the area(s) you are targeting periodically increases circulation and helps to rejuvenate the target area(s). Routine use of the LipoBelt will also increase results.
Is the product safe?
When used as directed, the LipoBelt is completely safe to use. There are no known severely adverse or long-term side effects.
Are there any side effects?
You may experience any of the following:
- redness on the treated areas that will subside after 20 minutes or so
- mild numbness from the cold or altered sensation that will subside after 10 minutes or so
- slight tingling on the treated areas right after use
- tenderness to the touch on the treated areas right after use
All of the above noted events are minor and temporary, and depending upon each person’s level of sensitivity to cold, and typically resolve within several minutes.
Can you get ice burns by using the product?
The LipoBelt is designed to provide a barrier against ice burns or frostbite. When used as directed, the product is completely safe. As instructed, do not allow for the cold packs to come into direct contact with the skin.
How is the LipoBelt different than other cold packs and cold therapy products?
The LipoBelt uses Advanced Cold Targeting Technology designed to deliver and maintain a lower temperature range over a longer period of time without refreezing than any other cold pack available. This allows for optimum cold therapy for post-surgical or other conditions, as prescribed by your doctor.
How is LipoBelt different than other belt products?
LipoBelt uses Advanced Cryo Technology to stimulate and optimize collagen production within deep layers of the skin, increases firmness and improves skin tone and smoothness, and relieves post surgical pain and swelling. Other belts tone your muscles by electrical muscle stimulation (EMS), or causes sweat and water loss by heat.
What should I do if a module inside the cold pack deflates?
If a module goes flat or disappears, there is no cause for concern; the pack will not leak. However, for best results, we advise that you order a replacement.
What do I do if my cold pack gets punctured or leaks?
The cold packs can be punctured by sharp objects, pets, or other disturbances. They can also be damaged if they are dropped onto a hard or sharp surface while in their fully frozen state. Eventually it will start to leak. Throw the damaged pack away and order a replacement. It is a good idea to periodically check your cold pack for leakage. Remember that condensation is not the same as leakage.
My cold pack leaked, and I now have a stain on my clothes, carpet, bed sheets or clothing. What should I do?
Our cold packs are strong and durable, but they can occasionally be punctured. To remove any stain caused by leakage, follow the instructions for cleaning the material in question. The fluid inside the cold packs will typically not cause any severe staining.