Are you interested in Losing Weight, Slimming Down, Shaping Up, or simply living a Healthier Lifestyle? If you answered “Yes” to any of those questions then you just might be right for the 90 Day Challenge.
Take The 90 Day Challenge Here!
You should also watch the video presentation of how a $1.87 nutritional milkshake can give you as much nutritional value as:
- 13 eggs = Vitamin D and Protein, 1,014 calories cost $2.38
- 1.5 cups of Broccoli = Vitamin E, 46 calories, cost $2.38
- 5 peaches = Vitamin A, calories 190, cost $4.00
- 2 chicken breasts = Vitamin B12, cost $3.74
- 1.5 cups of frozen yogurt = Calcium, calories 390, cost $2.64
- 1.5 cups of bran flakes = Magnesium, calories 192, cost $0.35
- 18 oz. of tomato juice = Vitamin B6, calories 93, cost $1.26
- 5 oz. of cheddar cheese = Zinc, calories 565, cost $3.68
- 3 cups of lima beans = Niacin, calories 570, cost $3.74
- 15 slices of wheat bread = Pantothenic Acid, calories 975, cost $0.94
- 20 spears of asparagus = Riboflavin, calories 20, cost $3.99
- 2 cups of mushrooms = Copper, calories 30, cost $4.98
- 30 apples = Chromium, calories 1,900, cost $27.00
- 10 stalks of celery = Manganese, calories 70, cost $16.90
- 3 tomatoes = Molybdenum, calories 77, cost $5.25
- 3 pineapples = Digestive Enzymes, calories 1,359, cost $11.97
- 30 prunes = Fiber, calories 600, cost $6.54
Getting to look the way you want to can be challenging and not every program is suitable for each individual person. I’m really excited to be able to offer this program and it may not be right for you. But it is a tested and proven solution for a number of individuals who have tried the 90 Day Challenge.
There are a couple of bonuses to this program…the biggest being that you can get it for free simply by referring 3 friends who sign up. Why not start your New Year’s resolution now with the 90 Day Challenge? Watch the video and;
Take The 90 Day Challenge Today!
Kathleen Stegman Ed.D, R.N.