Midwest Medical Aesthetics knows that the decision to get cosmetic surgery is a big one, which is why we offer complimentary consultations to our patients who want to learn more. Our expert cosmetic professionals will give you a body analysis in order to present a transformation program that guides you through the nutrition, exercise, treatments and procedures that are right for you. For those potential patients wanting to do a little researching on their own, here are some great books to explore. Tell us in a comment what you think about these author’s perspectives or share with us another book not on our list!
- Fabulous Faces: From Motivation to Transformation Through Facial Plastic Surgery by Dr. Peter A. Adamson
- The Smart Women’s Guide to Plastic Surgery, Updated Second Edition by Jean Loftus
- A More Beautiful You: Reversing Aging Through Skin Care, Plastic Surgery and Lifestyle Solutions by Dr. Robert M. Freund FACS
- Secrets of a Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon: The Expert’s Guide to Safe, Successful Surgery by Robert Kotler MD FACS
- Men are Stupid…And They Like Big Boobs: A Women’s Guide to Beauty Through Plastic Surgery by Joan Rivers
Come in and visit us; we are happy to speak with you about whether you are a good candidate for cosmetic surgery and what procedure will help you to achieve your best look and figure. Call Midwest Medical Aesthetics at 913.327.7175 to schedule your complimentary consultation.