Although many greet swimsuit season with a smile, there are “thousands of people out who are terrified of getting into a suit and attending a pool party because they are insecure about their body image,” according to InfoTechNews.com.
Whether it’s man boobs, muffin tops, cellulite or visible veins, here are the top six procedures that will help you get into swimsuit shape in no time–and enjoying your summers more than ever before.
“1. Liposuction to Remove Unwanted Fat and Bulges: Ask us about the latest advances in body contouring, fat removal and skin tightening. Men and women who want to look and feel better seek out doctors that perform liposuction surgery. It is pain free and patients are back to a normal, active life within days.
2. Laser Hair Removal: A flash of light and a few treatments is all it takes to make unwanted hair disappear, permanently and safely. Remove unwanted hair on the face, back, legs, bikini line or just about anywhere else.
3. Varicose/Spider Vein Treatments and Elimination: The most commonly used treatments are sclerotherapy and laser treatment for vein removal. Vein removal treatments are permanent and successful, so patients can feel less self-conscious and more comfortable wearing summer clothes.
4. Cellulite Removal: Ask about our innovative cellulite treatment that will help remove cellulite and dimpling of the skin and help restore patient confidence.
5. Mole, Stretch Mark and Scar Removal: Many people have scars, moles, stretch marks, warts, pigmented spots and other lesions on their head, face, neck and body. There are several laser treatments that remove moles, scars and stretch marks and result in smoother, even-toned skin.
6. Treatments for Age Spot/Sun Damage Removal: Levulan PDT Therapy treatment is a new procedure now available to treats sun damage and active acne. The treatment is a photosensitizing agent (Levulan) applied to the skin and then activated with a specific wavelength of light. After the procedure, the results leave a smoother skin tone. Levulan has been used extensively for the treatment of a variety of different skin conditions, and it is approved by the FDA and Health and Welfare Canada for the treatment of sun damaged skin.”