If you are looking for some new ways to burn calories, why not try some tips from Self.com. Here are just a few ideas from their list of 20 Ways to Burn 200 Calories:
- Meet in a Dark Alley – Grab some friends and head to the nearest bowling alley. In about one hour, you will strike 200 calories.
- Rub-a-Dub-Dub – Take your pooch for a 2-mile walk to burn about 140 calories, and then give it a 10-minute bath to kill another 38 calories. Finish with a 15-minute bubble bath for yourself to rid yourself of another 24 calories.
- Leave Town – Take a spontaneous weekend trip. You’ll burn 200 calories just by carrying your luggage to the car! If you’re flying, you could burn up to 4.8 calories a minute taking your luggage to baggage drop.
- Start Kidding Around – Become a volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters of America and take your new buddy to the playground. Turn some somersaults and cartwheels for 10 minutes to burn 43 calories and swing side-by-side for 21 minutes to burn about 113 calories. Finish with a 5-minute game of tag for another 44 calories gone.
- Wrap Up in a Snuggie – On a rainy day there’s nothing better than getting comfy on the couch with your favorite movie for 3 hours and 14 minutes (the exact length of Titanic!).
For more ideas, check out Self.com.