The holiday season is about to start, and soon you will be tempted to have just one more dessert or skip your workout to attend a party. While it’s easy to shrug off your workout during this time of year, Self magazine suggests the following for keeping your routine in check:
- Exercise in the morning before things get too busy or you get distracted.
- Prepare for a workout by packing your gym bag the night before so you don’t forget anything.
- Have just 15 minutes? Fit in a workout by increasing the intensity of your workout in a shorter amount of time.
- Exercise during commercials while you’re watching TV.
- Start a new habit of doing one plank, squat, etc. before you go to bed each night.
How do you stay in shape during the holidays? Let us know by leaving a comment.