With Thanksgiving right around the corner the only bird people should be talking about is the turkey they’re looking forward to eating, not your “crow’s feet” or your embarrassing “turkey neck”!
So to get you holiday-ready, this month I’m offering some pretty amazing specials on some of our most popular beauty treatments. But first, here are some tips on how get the most bang for your buck this holiday season.
- Do some research about the treatment and the doctor. Research the type of procedure you’re considering so you can be relaxed and ready. You shouldn’t trust just anyone with something this important. For instance, my experience with injecting and sculpting faces spans a period of over 17 years. Talk to people and check out the doctor before you go.
- Familiarize yourself with common side effects. Most people feel nothing more than a prick and can return to work within an hour. Some people experience some temporary swelling or bruising, but it goes away quickly.
- Be comfortable knowing the results may take some time to appear. Don’t be alarmed if it takes a few days to see the results – it will kick in all at once, and you will love what it does to relax the lines that are driving you crazy
- Moderation is key! Go conservative. You can always do a little more. Your goal should be to look fresher without looking totally different.
- Consider that getting treatments now may save money later.Younger ladies – if you know you don’t like wrinkles, start getting treatments BEFORE they set in.
Now…about those specials:
For a complete list of our November specials, click here.
Don’t let your beauty routine get lost in the holiday shuffle. Make plans now to look your best in time for all of your upcoming events. Count on us to freshen up your look – just in time for the holidays!
Give us a call today to schedule a complimentary consultation and I’ll tell you how I can take 15 years off of your appearance in just 45 minutes at the lowest prices in the area! And don’t forget to ask about our price guarantee!