A new facial treatment that harnesses the power of regenerative stem cells and is endorsed by actress Denise Richards is available at Midwest Medical Aesthetics in Kansas City! The revolutionary SCM Forte serum is applied as a soothing facial in a pain-free, non-surgical procedure that will leave your skin smoother and younger looking.
Check out the advantages of the stem cell mask:
- Smoothes the skin to make it look and feel velvety soft
- Improves skin elasticity and reduces sagging
- Hydrates the skin to help reduce the apppearance of fine lines
- Helps reduce enlarged pores
- Lightens the appearance of freckles, pigmentation and dark spots
- Reduces the appearance of scars
- Promotes a translucent and even-toned complexion
The stem cell mask a great stand-alone or add-on treatment to skin or laser treatments such as microdermabrasion. Because it is 100% natural, it won’t damage the skin after repeated use.
Here is a video that shows Denise Richards getting a stem cell facial after a skin-resurfacing IPL treatment:
Contact Midwest Medical Aesthetics in Leawood, Kan., for more information about the stem cell mask.