There are many, many procedures available to improve the look, texture, and health of your face. Injections, surgery, and facials all have something to offer depending on which type of process you prefer.
Intracueticals is an entirely different process offering a different variation of perks. At the end of the day you end up with gorgeous skin, but it differs from fillers and facials. Here’s what you need to know.
- During this procedure a specialized combination serum of hyaluronic acid, vitamins, antioxidants, and extracts is sprayed onto your face. Intraceuticals uses a wand (it resembles a makeup air brush) to then apply oxygen in a continuous pressurized flow to your face. This process enhances the absorption of the serum and cools the skin.
- An intraceutical procedure lasts between 30 and 60 minutes. Four “booster” serums now exist that you can also use at home to continue the routine.
- You must choose from one of four special serums for your procedure. Rejuvinate targets fine lines and wrinkles, opulence evens out skin tone, clarity calms pesky pimples and achieves moisture balance, and atoxelene softens visible signs of premature aging.
- The major ingredient in each serum is hyaluronic acid, which keeps skin looking firmer and hydrated.
- Results are immediate after the procedure. Your face will look like a completely natural version of your very best skin: smooth, hydrated, plumped, and glowing.
Since this is not an invasive procedure, results last 4-7 days before fading. However, one procedure a week for 6 weeks will create a cumulative effect and results will last longer. If you only have the budget for one procedure, use it before a major event like a wedding or reunion. It will have you looking for very best for everyone to see!