Kathleen Stegman RN, MA, CDT, CPMA, CLT
Kathleen M. Stegman
Kathleen Stegman has almost 20 year’s experience in medical aesthetics. In addition to being a registered nurse, Kathleen holds an undergraduate degree in Business Management, a Master of Arts Degree in Marketing as well as an Ed.D in Education. Kathleen also holds many certifications in all areas of medical aesthetics.
Kathleen established Midwest Medical Aesthetics Center as the first free-standing medical aesthetics clinic in the Kansas City area. Kathleen was the first in the area to perform microdermabrasion and laser hair removal treatments. With the advancement of new technologies, Midwest Medical Aesthetics Center would research and obtain only those treatments which Kathleen felt were perfect for her patients.
Kathleen’s focus is on “making the best of your appearance at whatever age you are”! She believes that we project to others what we feel about ourselves and we are healthy in body and mind when we feel we look our best!
Kathleen is President of Midwest Medical Aesthetics Center, P.A.
Kathleen holds the following certifications:
- Ed.D in Education, 2011
- Registered nurse in both Kansas and Missouri, 1991
- Master or Arts, Marketing, Webster University, 1986
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Park College, 1982
- Permanent Make-up – 1991 AIPCT
- Medical Aesthetics – 1996 Central Texas Clinical SkinCare
- Laser Technician, 1997 Palomar Lasers, Lumenis Lasers
- Microdermabrasion – 1997 Mattioli Engineering
- Dermagenesis Clinical Trainer, 1998
- Botox™ and Collagen training – 1998
- Color Analysis – Beauty for all Seasons 1982
- Certified Make-up artist – Complexions International, Toronto, Canada 1991
- Advanced Chemical Peels
- And many more!
Gael Wheeler, D.O.
My mission is to assist you in your journey to optimal health, regardless of age or previous diagnosis.
Holistic Medicine is the art and science of healing that addresses the care of the whole person. Instead of just addressing symptoms, Dr. Wheeler focuses on empowering patients to create a condition of optimal health. She seeks to prevent and treat imbalances by identifying and addressing the contributing causes on all levels – physical, mental and emotional.
A holistic approach can be applied to address any medical condition, diagnosis or imbalance a person may have. It is especially helpful for chronic conditions such as chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, PMS, PCOS, menopausal symptoms and many more.
Dr. Wheeler is Board certified in Osteopathic medicine, family practice and holistic medicine, Dr. Wheeler draws from a diverse set of tools to customize a care plan as unique as you are.
Some additional information on Dr. Wheeler:
- A blend of holistic and conventional medicine
- Nutritional medicine and therapeutic supplements
- Over 15 years experience working with bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Conventional and functional medicine testing to identify barriers to good health
- Individualized approach to optimal wellness
Why choose Midwest Medical Aesthetics in Kansas City?
At Midwest Medical Aesthetics in Kansas City we believe in maintaining excellence with the help of our experienced team. We always make sure that all treatments offered at the clinic have been evaluated to ensure their efficacy and safety. We provide a comprehensive range of treatments to help one look and feel their best. Remember “Aging is Optional”!