Kathleen Stegman RN, MA, CDT, CPMA, CLT
Kathleen M. Stegman
Kathleen Stegman has almost 20 year’s experience in medical aesthetics. In addition to being a registered nurse, Kathleen holds an undergraduate degree in Business Management, a Master of Arts Degree in Marketing as well as an Ed.D in Education. Kathleen also holds many certifications in all areas of medical aesthetics.
Kathleen established Midwest Aesthetics Center as the first free-standing medical aesthetics clinic in the Kansas City area. Kathleen was the first in the area to perform microdermabrasion and laser hair removal treatments. With the advancement of new technologies, Midwest Aesthetics Center would research and obtain only those treatments which Kathleen felt were perfect for her patients.
Kathleen’s focus is on “making the best of your appearance at whatever age you are”! She believes that we project to others what we feel about ourselves and we are healthy in body and mind when we feel we look our best!
Kathleen is President of Midwest Aesthetics Center, P.A.
Kathleen holds the following certifications:
- Ed.D in Education, 2011
- Registered nurse 1991
- Master or Arts, Marketing, Webster University, 1986
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Park College, 1982
- Permanent Make-up – 1991 AIPCT
- Medical Aesthetics – 1996 Central Texas Clinical SkinCare
- Laser Technician, 1997 Palomar Lasers, Lumenis Lasers
- Microdermabrasion – 1997 Mattioli Engineering
- Dermagenesis Clinical Trainer, 1998
- Botox™ and Collagen training – 1998
- Color Analysis – Beauty for all Seasons 1982
- Certified Make-up artist – Complexions International, Toronto, Canada 1991
- Advanced Chemical Peels
- And many more!
Why choose Midwest Aesthetics Center in Kansas City?
At Midwest Aesthetics Center in Kansas City we believe in maintaining excellence with the help of our experienced team. We always make sure that all treatments offered at the clinic have been evaluated to ensure their efficacy and safety. We provide a comprehensive range of treatments to help one look and feel their best. Remember “Aging is Optional”!