During the busy summer season, there’s no doubt that we will all be on the go. Whether it’s a fabulous coastal vacation or just a day of running errands, its important to keep yourself polished and your body nourished. From someone who knows a thing or two about staying busy, E! Entertainment host Giuliana Rancic has a few tips on what we can do to keep up appearances this summer.
- Make Water Your Drink of Choice – “I’m not a big water person, but I force myself to keep drinking it on the plane. For every hour I’m in the air, I drink eight to 10 ounces to keep my skin from drying out.” Tip: Try our Water Flavoring Sprays to make drinking it a little easier.
- Lather Up on Sunscreen – Guiliana suggests an oil-free sunscreen with a high SPF to avoid having those baby freckles show up, which can make your skin look aged.
- Stay Bronzed – Keeping a bronzer on hand allows you to give your face a quick glow, making your skin look healthier.
- Keep Lip Gloss Handy – Even when you don’t have time to apply all of your make up, wearing a simple gloss instantly adds color to your face.
- Bring Extra Hair Ties – For those emergencies when you need a quick pony tail, bun, or braid, hair ties are a life saver.
We’re sure there are many more ideas that our readers have for looking good on the go, so feel free to share them with us in the comment section below!