Wrinkles are optional. There are many ways to reduce and prevent wrinkles both naturally and with safe and effective procedures. One way is to adopt a healthy skin diet. From Total Beauty, here are five foods that can help you maintain a wrinkle-free complexion.
- Fruits: The vitamin-C and antioxidants in fruits such as blueberries, strawberries, kiwi and guava can help stimulate collagen production necessary for skin repair.
- Dark chocolate milk: Rich in flavanoid, dark chocolate milk can increase blood flow to skin for better hydration.
- Oysters: Zinc-packed oysters can also help in the production of collagen.
- Tomato paste: Full in lycopene, tomatoes can help you protect your skin from sun damage.
- Wild salmon. This omega-3 fatty acid-rich food can assist in replenishing the lipids in skin.