Labor Day has come and gone marking the official end of summer, but this does not mean that your bright makeup has to go into hibernation. We checked Glamour Magazine for makeup color and application ideas to inspire our readers to keep the colors coming throughout the fall season. Check out these red-carpet looks Glamour found for tips on how to use bright makeup for the most flattering results.
1. Line your lower lash with a little green, purple or blue for a subtle flash of color.
2. Make your lips pop with some bubble-gum, light pink lipstick.
3. Dust shimmering colored shadow on the inner corners of your eyes for a quick touch of glam.
4. Try a luscious tomato, orange-red lip color with black liner and bronze shadow.
5. Start with some color on the outer corners of your eyes and blend shadow upward and outward.
Subscribe to our Blog for more tips on how to look your best, and be sure to check the Midwest Medical Aesthetics services and products for the safest and most effective treatments that fight aging.
Tips and photos via Glamour Magazine.