Twenty years ago, if you wanted to get rid of facial wrinkles, sagging skin, and fill those deep furrows, there was basically one way to do it – going under the knife for a face-lift. But today, a range of dermal fillers can be injected into those crow’s feet, marionette lines, thinning lips and furrows between the brows, taking years off the face–and all can be done during your lunch hour, with no invasive surgery and little recovery time.
Dermal fillers, also known as “injectables” or “soft-tissue fillers,” do just what their name suggests — they fill in the area under the skin. Some fillers are natural and some are synthetic, but they all work to give a youthful appearance to aging skin.
Many medispas, laser centers, plastic surgery centers and doctor’s offices offer injectables. Here are some important questions to ask when considering any provider.
- How much of their service is devoted to injectables? In order to get the best possible look with injectables, you need a practitioner who has dedicated themselves to this procedure and understands how each product works to restore your natural youthful look…not someone who does it on the side.
- Do they offer industry recognized safety measures? No matter how rare an adverse reaction may be, the prudent professional carries medication to reverse dermal fillers and to plan for an allergic reaction.
- When was the last professional seminar they attended? The field of aesthetic medicine is always evolving. Don’t settle for a practitioner who is outdated.
- Does the practitioner have quality time for you? So many clients come to Midwest Medical because their last practitioner was too busy to spend time with them.
- Do you like the atmosphere? It’s important to feel indulged when you’re getting luxury services, without paying too much.
- Do you feel pressured to buy? Large, corporate laser centers and medispas often push services while offering tempting “financing”. Regretful clients often buy services that don’t result as promised.
So why choose Midwest Medical Aesthetics?
- We perform more procedures with fillers than any other medical practice in Kansas!
- I don’t inject a filler just to solve a problem in one area; through experience I see how the different parts of your facial appearance need to fit together to achieve a natural youthful appearance.
- I am a licensed professional and also a registered nurse, so you can relax knowing that you’re getting the best care possible.
- We eagerly attend the latest professional seminars in order to bring you the most current approaches.
- Our prices show that you are getting, not only the best price, but also the best service from an experienced professional in a welcoming atmosphere.
- We don’t believe our clients need to rush through a service; even if the procedure takes 10 minutes, you should always have your questions answered.
Give me 45 minutes and I’ll take 15 years off your appearance…so if you’re looking for the “Fountain of Youth” just give us a call today for an appointment. You won’t be disappointed!