Spring has sprung and summer is right around the corner. So it’s time to get ready for the season’s more revealing fashions and outdoor activities. Does the thought of wearing shorts, sleeveless tops and (gasp!) a bathing suit make you cringe?
If it does, you’re not alone! It’s that time of year to get serious about getting your body ready for those skimpy clothes and swimsuits. That means getting in shape…and that isn’t always fun…but it can be!
So I put some thought into it and came up with 10 creative ways to get in shape – 10 little changes you can make in your life that can actually make getting in shape fun!
Some people have to lose 20 or more lbs., some people have to lose 5, and some people have nothing to lose, but definitely need to get toned. Whatever it is for you, hopefully these tips will help get – and keep – you motivated.
- Sign up for a dancing class with your spouse or a friend! Try hip-hop, salsa, or ballroom…anything that will get your heart rate up.
- Eat a big lunch and a smaller dinner; this will enable you to consume fewer calories before you go to bed and give you ample time to burn them off.
- Replace at least one of your sugary drinks (soda, energy drink, juice, etc.) each day with a bottle of water.
- Plant a garden. Not only will it give you a sense of accomplishment at all your hard work, but homegrown vegetables are delicious and good for you!
- Keep your fridge stocked with cut up veggies and fruits. They make for convenient, delicious, and healthy snacks especially during the warm summer months.
- When planning fun activities for friends and family, try planning something exercise-oriented, such as a friendly soccer match or a scenic hike.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator or escalator.
- Park in the back of the parking lot.
- Keep a daily food journal; having a written record of everything you eat daily will allow you to pinpoint areas that need to be improved.
- Don’t go grocery shopping while hungry! This will lead to impulsive and often unhealthy food purchases.
If we had an 11th tip to offer, it would be to schedule an appointment with our office to discuss our creative weight loss and Body toning options that include:
- Lapex Lipo Laser
- Zerona Lipo Laser
- Body Jet Liposuction
- Accent Body / Face Toning / Tightening Laser
- HCG Weight Loss Diet Plan
- Other Weight, Fat & Detoxification Diets
- Lipo B12 Injections
- Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method
- M’LIS Body Contour Wraps
Don’t wait until May to say:
“Oh, I have to be in shape before I go to the beach in June.”
That just won’t work! Call today to schedule your complimentary consultation and face the summer fearlessly!