We Now Offer
Remove unwanted fat with the amazing non-invasive fat reduction alternative CoolSculpting. For both men and women, start “looking and feeling good” again today.
Sign Up to Receive
Our Free E-Newsletter with Discount Offers, Health Tips and Special Promotions
Do you want to save money on wrinkle relaxers and fillers?
Sign up for Aspire Rewards and get a $20 coupon and start earning money back on every treatment of Dysport, Restylane, Restylane Lyft & Sculptra!
Welcome to Midwest Aesthetics Center
Meet our professional team:
James E. Gracheck, D.O.
Dr Gracheck specializes in:
- prescription weight loss using phentermine and other medications for obesity
- bio-identical hormone replacement utilizing pellets (Sotto-Pelle), troches and topical preparations
Deborah Madrid, RN
Deborah Madrid, RN, is the nurse injector at MAC. Her experience is greatly enhanced by attending art school at KU. The combination of these two educations gives her the aesthetic eyes and sensitivity of an artist with the training of a nurse. She assists customers as if creating a masterpiece. Deborah prides herself in making the enhancements look natural.
Virginia Mollinedo, a former makeup artist, has been with MAC for almost 8 years. She manages the office, scheduling, and the Aspire rewards program. In addition, Virginia is a trained aesthetic technician who assists clients with all of the non-injection treatments, procedures and consultations.
Dysport™ $200 for 50 units Limit 1 per customer
All Fillers are 20% off
(restrictions may apply)
Brow and Lash tint $50
Mini Facials $ 75
CoolSculpting 40% off
(restrictions may apply)
FDA Approved body contouring
Lose 6-8 inches in few weeks
$50 per treatment
Cellulite and Skin tightening treatments
$200 per area
Intraceutical oxygen facials $99
Medical Dermaroller for face $99
Laser hair removal
- $199 for small package of 6
- $299 for medium package of 6
- $399 for large package of 6
- Memberships and hourly rates available
Thousands of patients have trusted United Medical Credit to secure affordable payment plans for their procedures. United Medical Credit can do the same for you.
Some of the benefits of choosing United Medical Credit to finance your care:
- Extensive Network of Prime and Subprime Lenders
- Multiple Plans to Choose From
- Decisions Within Seconds
- No Prepayment Penalties with Flexible Terms
- Fast and Easy Application Process with No Commitment
- 100% Confidential
- Plans available for Credit Challenged Applicants